This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a fantastic developer to build websites for us that are accessible, with micro animations, great design, and functionality.
You should have worked on converting wireframes into skeleton sites and then built components and UI as per design. You must know about collaboration with UX and UI to create the correct vision as per requirement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You need to deliver a professional site and mobile applications made on no-code platform.
- You need to understand the mobile-first approach.
- You should have an understanding of a brand book and color pallet, style guide, and other design deliverables.
- You will Collaborate with Design Team to get the final product
- You should know how to Raise tickets and fix bugs
- You should understand web services and when needed, should be able to custom code.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Proven no code experience of 1 to 3 years on the web, android, and iPhone
- Demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a person who understands technology with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You engage in your own self-development and continuous learning to identify growth areas that contribute to your success
- You are passionate about your craft and love creating beautiful things
- You have a high level of comfort with ambiguity and moving quickly
- You care about the impact of the products you design, not just the outcome
- You believe that time is the essence and communicate in clear language to keep a very transparent environment to plan and impact delivery
- You show up in calls and respect all others dependency
17DNORTH UNIVERSAL ATTRIBUTES
- Open to vulnerability, self-reflection, and candid feedback to grow personally and professionally
- Curious and committed to exploring ideas, continuous learning, and growth
- Self-motivated, self-responsible, and self-accountable
Your application has been successfully submitted.