This job is no longer accepting applications.
A Webflow Developer at Refokus is part of the development team. We know it might sound redundant, but trust us, it’s not. We use Webflow as a development tool and deeply care about how things are implemented.
We use a class nomenclature system and semantic HTML markup, and make sure everything we do follows best implementation practices. We also build on top of Webflow to create our own library of functionalities (filters, search, registration, sliders, etc) called Refokus Tools.
Who you are
- You’re a developer, not a designer. You love Webflow because it allows you to be more efficient. You also have a critical eye for design and can spot mistakes easily.
- You love Webflow.
- You understand HTML and CSS.
- You can get things done by yourself, but you also know when it’s time to ask for help.
- You have keen attention to detail.
- You like to share your thoughts and ideas.
- You speak English
What you'll do
- You will implement websites in Webflow, taking a really nice and organized design made in Figma and transforming it into an amazing website.
- Implement marketing websites in Webflow.
- Use our Refokus Tools to extend Webflow’s Functionality.
- Work together with the rest of the development team to upskill yourself.
Refokus is a truly remote agency, driven by culture and empowered by the benefits that remote life offers. We are a team, we collaborate, and regardless of the distances, we are always close to each other.
We are the only Webflow Enterprise Partner in Germany and the best Webflow Agency in Europe, but our mission doesn’t end here, we keep pushing to make our brand and our people stronger every day!
We are a value and culture-driven company where everyone in the team is given the tools, trust, and support they need to do the best work of their careers and build websites they are proud of.
Your application has been successfully submitted.