This job is no longer accepting applications.
Esper is experiencing hyper growth! We’re the industry’s first DevOps SaaS platform designed to provide a simple, safe, and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices. Our device infrastructure enables developer, mid-market orgs, and enterprise fleets of 100,000+ devices to deliver their software as a service. Esper has rapidly-growing global customer adoption among some of the world’s most innovative major brands in retail, hospitality, logistics, and healthcare.
We’re looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating and developing great web pages with the Webflow CMS. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for marketing webpages, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. You will be working closely with our Marketing team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Webflow, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe XD
- As a member of the design team you will work closely with the marketing team in conceptualizing, design, and developing web pages
- Testing and improving the design of the website (Webflow)
- Establishing design guidelines, standards and best practices
- Maintaining the appearance of our website by enforcing content standards
- Designing visual imagery for our web pages and ensuring that they are in line with branding
- Working with different content management systems
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
- Designing sample pages including selecting colors and fonts
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
Job Skills & Qualifications Required
- 2 to 4 Years of Experience in Web Development
- Must have experience in WebFlow / Figma
- Must have a strong base in intermediate technologies like PHP, WordPress, HTML, JS, CSS, Web Services
- Prior experience in e-commerce/CMS website development
- Custom plugin/app development as per requirements
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Good understanding of content management systems and search engine optimization principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
What We Think Makes Us Special
Esper is a fast-growing, well-funded company where everyone matters and you can see your impact daily. We trust our teammates and offer intense ownership and therefore accountability. We’re inventing the future and building something special. The team really enjoys what we do and cares about your input. We don’t hire just to fill a spot, we want you to make a difference.
As you help us build this special company, Esper will take care of you. We offer flexible vacation, regular hack-days, competitive pay and benefits, and room for advancement. We hire capable veterans so we avoid the drama and trust in each other’s work. Our worldwide footprint mixes different cultures for a unique experience. We also like to have fun because we play just as hard as we work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.