This job is no longer accepting applications.
Viggify is looking to hire a Webflow developer to support our ambitious goals as we transition from startup to scale up. This position will be a part of a rapidly growing software team that will work on both big-vision and fast-execution projects—getting stuff done in the short term while figuring out the next big thing.
You will be working with Product Development team to ensure the developemnt of the entire Viggify platform. You must be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and exceptional communication skills are essential to success in this role.
- Design, implement, and iterate on Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- You have deep experience with Webflow (including their CMS collections)
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS. Builders are great, but it's important to understand what's going on under the hood.
- Superb communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Webflow. We expect that you'll already have experience with WordPress.
- Curiosity about web technology and interest in learning new platforms and languages.
- Attention to detail Knowledge of front end, back end
- Knowledge of no code technologies
- Collaborate with our growth marketing and product teams
- Knowledge of webflow, wordpress and other website builder
- Knowledge of other no code technologies
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, or equivalent demonstrated work experience, in Computer Science, Information Systems, Web Development or similar.
- Have 0-3 years’ experience creating beautiful websites
- Submission of your past work/portfolio is must to be eligible for screening and selection process.
- Be able to work collaboratively with the team
- Have experience of working in an agile delivery team
- Be a confident and competent communicator - you will be able to confidently communicate problems and suggest solutions with colleagues both in the product team and other areas of the business
- Be both detail-oriented and able to see the big picture, and able to judge where to prioritise focus
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated, with the hunger to help create an outstanding product which efficiently and effectively serves its customers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A first In Asia Gaming Mentorship platform, built for those psyched to win.