Front End Developer (Webflow)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Mutual Mobile, we are looking for a Frontend Developer experienced in Webflow to join our Hyderabad office’s marketing department to create and design our company’s web pages that appeal to the end-user.
Your responsibilities include collaborating with the marketing team on design direction while also providing creative web design solutions and frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS). To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of responsive web design and solid knowledge of working with Webflow while adhering to the brand standards.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by designing and developing web pages that foster engagement, retain users, and drive lead generation.
The salary range would be INR 58,000 - 85,000 monthly, and there will be a probation period of 3 months.
What you'll do
- Design, implement and iterate on Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.).
- Enhance our site for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites
- Create wireframes to decide on the layout.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons).
- Collaborate with our marketers and visual designers to build new experiences on our web properties.
- Collaborate with Content Creator to update website content and review SEO
- Run functionality testing and debug code.
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Candidates who graduated in 2018/2017/2016/2015 with Bachelor's/Master's Degree in BCA/B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc/MCA/M.tech/ M.E/ M.Sc. with disciplines Computer Science or relevant fields are preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Frontend Developer with high working proficiency on WebFlow and with a deep understanding of the platform (especially CMS collections).
- Must have excellent communication skills
- An eye for visual and interaction design. Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Capabilities across user research, analysis, wireframing, prototyping, to visual design.
- Comfortable working with APIs.
- Well versed with SEO best practices
- Familiarity with browser testing, debugging, network diagnostic tools and web standards.
- Understanding of security practices
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Health Care & Insurance
- Free Snacks
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make your digital ideas a reality.