This job is no longer accepting applications.
Insent.ai is looking to hire a rockstar designer who’s also a Webflow pro. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the entire design and development of the marketing assets, including but not limited to webpages, landing pages, ad-creatives, etc.
We know Webflow is new, so we don't expect you to have a lot of experience with Webflow. If you’re someone who loves to design and work out the necessary development effort in the frontend with Webflow, this role is for you. Or are you a WordPress designer planning to switch? Excellent, because you’re a right fit for this role.
You will also be involved in the continuous evolution of the Insent brand, its assets, and relevant marketing collateral.
We love people who love details. You're the right fit if you lose your sleep because you saw a padding misalignment.
Insent is a fast-growing enterprise focussed startup building a conversational marketing platform for enterprises. We are a Techstars Seattle portfolio company with a stellar list of Angel Investors who are highly successful entrepreneurs themselves. Both founders are second-time entrepreneurs with past successful exits.
We expect you to work out of our India office in Chennai (if you are in India) and alongside our team (post-COVID). In occasional cases, we can consider remote.
We don’t expect you to have all these skills. But, if you have most of the experience and are smart and eager to learn the rest, we are happy to have you.
- Own the design pipeline and deliver quality designs consistently.
- Two or more years of experience creating beautiful graphics/websites and marketing designs
- An eye for visual and interaction design and experience with marketing collateral design.
- Knowledge of responsive design and how it works
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Nice to have: You're willing to get your hands dirty setting up analytics tools as part of the webpages you build
We would love to let you do more. So, if you want to do more, let us know :)
- Design all the graphic requirements for Insent, including but not limited to marketing collaterals, webpages, ad-creatives, whitepapers, documents, presentations, and more.
- Implement and iterate on Webflow-based webpages (homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Collaborate with our fast-growing go-to-market marketing teams and the design team
- Develop and own a brand and consistently maintain the brand representation to the core.
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Own the buildout of new pages in our Webflow instance as well as the maintenance of our website design system
- Evolve the visual identity of Insent by designing and building consistent experiences across our marketing website
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible design solutions, continually raising our bar for quality
Perks of working for Insent
Learn faster than 99% of the world - you will be able to articulate what you learned each week because you would learn a shit ton of things. If you are not learning, either you or we are doing something wrong. Here is how our CEO thinks about Learning in Startups - @Founders, Your Startup should be a ‘Knowledge Economy.’ We believe this is the biggest perk, and we want our team to think so as well.
Competitive salary - we will not pay you a ‘market’ salary. Please don’t apply if you are looking to get your usual 10-15% hikes. Having said that, we will pay you a competitive and fair salary that will keep you and your family happy.
Stock options - we have an employee stock option pool that we want to give to all of our early team members. We want this to be your company. Between the stock options and salary, we may even beat your current package though that is not always a promise.
Unlimited vacation, Work anytime from anywhere - We don’t care where you are, when you work, or when you take a vacation. As long as you are getting shit done. If you want to go backpacking, feel free! Just as long as you can log in for our sync ups, update our online collaboration tools and be available when needed. If you aren’t available, make sure you let us know.
Leadership opportunities- If you want to grow fast, hire your own team - be our guest. We will enable you to build an entire army of team members who can work with you. You will have to start at ground zero, but you can build at a rate that will only be limited by your ability to push the company’s growth.
Are you excited about this role? If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role, we would love to hear from you.
Insent is a B2B Conversational Marketing platform on a mission to enable marketers to engage with buyers in real-time at the time of consideration. We are a US company founded by two seasoned entrepreneurs with deep expertise in the B2B MarTech space.
We are a Techstars’19 company, funded by Techstars and some really experienced/successful entrepreneurs. Our team is continuously growing, and we are looking to hire for several roles in the upcoming time.
We are an equal opportunity company and value diversity at our company. We would love to have you on our team and do not discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, color, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Insent is the human-first chatbot that helps you identify and speak to the buyers you worked so hard to attract.