This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a designer picking up Webflow? Awesome! Or a dev switching from WordPress? Super! We know Webflow is new so we don't expect you to have ten years of experience in it; we just know we love it and our clients love the results. Come help us build awesome sites. The developer will work with an art director and account manager to delight our customers with crisp, responsive websites and beautiful-everywhere.
The candidate can work as a intern, freelance or full-time basis.
The job role is currently remotely for a full-time candidate until the further notice. Submission of your past work/portfolio is must to be eligible for screening and selection process.
Requirements: What You Need
- Superb communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Webflow. We expect that you'll already have experience with WordPress.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS. Builders are great, but it's important to understand what's going on under the hood.
How To Know If You're a Great Fit
- Dedication to quality of craft in all things.
- Curiosity about web technology and interest in learning new platforms and languages.
- Attention to detail so acute you've found two typos in this post and noticed that the mobile breakpoint isn't quite right.
Your application has been successfully submitted.