This job is no longer accepting applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and build consistent experiences across our web properties
- Design & contribute to the buildout of new pages within our Webflow instance
- Design and contribute towards an upcoming website redesign
- Create modern animations by leveraging Webflow’s capabilities
- Support requests from other teams in updating the site’s content
- Ensure website consistency across all pages and other web properties
- Bridge the gap between visual design and technical implementation
- Find areas of improvement and propose new and better solutions
- Research and propose new solutions to make our site more user friendly; focus must be in the user experience from start to finish, how people interact with our site in the big picture and on the small details
- Execute projects across their entire lifecycle
- Contribute to design-led A/B testing initiatives
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, layout, grid, color.
- Always on the lookout for ways to uplevel your workflow, and are up to speed on the latest design tools and web technologies. You spend as much time on CodePen as you do on Dribbble.
- 5+ years of experience working on web projects
- Experience building sites in Webflow
- Proven animation and interaction skills
- Strong communication skills that allow you to successfully collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently and asynchronously, as well as being a member of a fully remote team
- Candidness to speak up if you need help or support
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time, understanding priorities and setting clear expectations to stakeholders
Ideally you have...
- Experience working with the Webflow platform
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Comfortable building mock-ups and collaborating in Figma
- Experience working in a goal-oriented organization with tight deadlines
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Put Imagination to work