Marketing & Web Designer (Webflow)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will lead on all aspects of marketing design and website, working closely with the wider marketing and content teams to further the Memory brands’ success.
Using Webflow’s CMS, you will own the website experience, balancing user experience and design with key business outcomes such as traffic and conversion. You will develop and implement new page designs and user journeys, build high converting landing pages, implement improvements to support SEO and support strategic initiatives such as conversion rate optimisation.
In addition, you will also be responsible for designing assets that support Memory’s Go-To-Market strategy including sales & marketing collateral (such as downloads, product sheets, infographics, social media & digital ads, email templates etc). The ability to support animations and simple video production (such as demo snippets) would be a bonus.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Partner with marketing peers and other functions to lead on the design of marketing assets across the business that are consistent with our brand guidelines
- Own and manage the Memory and Memory brands’ marketing website, setting a vision and roadmap for future development
- Strive for world class creativity across marketing assets whilst pragmatically balancing design excellence with business outcomes
- Be a key contributor to conversion rate optimisation initiatives, ensuring we put our visitors and customers - and the insights collected from them - at the heart of our web experience
- Work with digital and content leads to drive SEO performance
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- 3+ years experience in a web design role, either in-house or agency, that delivered strong business outcomes
- Excellent creative ideation, design skills and execution with a focus on continual improvements guided by user experience
- Create marketing assets across multiple formats to support a wide group of stakeholders
- Good knowledge of industry standard CMS (ideally Webflow) to build best-in-breed websites and digital experiences
- Good knowledge of relevant design software tools
- Experience of working alongside content & digital marketing teams to support SEO requirements (including technical)
- Champion all things design and inspire others by setting the highest standard for innovation
- Strong project & organisational skills, being able to deliver multiple projects and manage priorities in tight frames.
- Strong written and spoken English
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We craft tools for a better future of work